“The best of companions with Allah is the one who is best to his companions, and the best of neighbors to Allah is the one who is the best of them to his neighbor.“
– Prophet Muhammed (saw) narrated from Tirmidhi
As global concern for the COVID-19 virus continues to grow, we would like to do our best for our society to help prevent the spread of the virus and our vulnerable populations stay safe during COVID-19 outbreaks.
“EMBRACING NEIGHBOURS PROJECT”
– to serve older people and those with disabilities –
This project is run by Embrace Islamic Society, a non-profit organization, provides voluntary shopping service to senior citizens (60+), people with disabilities and in need residing in GTA, who find it difficult to shop or do not have others to help them.
How it works:
Once we receive your request by phone or e-mail, our friendly and educated volunteers will be dispatched by Embrace Islamic Society.
You will be contacted back to confirm your order over the phone and volunteers will shop and deliver your groceries.
- If you made your purchase online, all your orders will be picked up and delivered to your address.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SHOPPING LIST AND MONEY TO COVER THE PURCHASE.
TO MAKE YOUR REQUEST:
By phone: (365) 338 5550 or (514) 661 1453
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in your mind that;
- Our volunteers will take every precaution to ensure they are spreading only kindness.
- They will avoid physical contact and keep at least 2m distance.
- Items should be left on your doorstep